We are looking to connect with alumni who graduated from 2010 onwards and would be interested in a friendly and casual breakfast conversation with a small group of our Year 12 girls about life after School.
What is involved?
Hosted by Fahan Principal, Penny Curran-Peters, and Deputy Principal, Jack Machin, each breakfast will connect up to six current Year 12 students and six alumni with guided conversation around any number of topics including (but not limited to):
- Life after school – what is it really like?
- The realities of life at university and different courses on offer
- The application process for university
- Insights into what it is like to work in your chosen industry/profession
- Alternative pathways after School
- Alumni who have studied at TAFE and have a traineeship or apprenticeship
When will they be held?
The Alumni-Student Networking Breakfasts will be held in Term 2 and Term 3 from 7:30am–8:30am in the Nateby Board Room at Fahan School. They will be small, informal and friendly conversations over a light breakfast.
Term 2 dates:
Wednesday 12 May - full
Wednesday 2 June - full
Wednesday 23 June - full
Term 3 dates:
Wednesday 4 August
Wednesday 25 August
Wednesday 15 September
Book your place by clicking the blue RSVP link and we will contact you to confirm your preferred date or email Marketing and Communications Manager, Mary Marino, on firstname.lastname@example.org