The FSAA Executive identifies its objectives as the following:
- To find new ways to communicate with Alumni who live both locally, nationally and internationally, no matter their age or gender.
- To explore avenues for connection with the current life of the School and take an active role in annual Alumni events.
- To be recognised as a valuable school resource.
The values that the FSAA have set for themselves include the following:
- To preserve the core values and principles of the Fahan Old Scholars Association
- To maintain the school traditions that we remember so fondly
- To promote Fahan, its people and values
- To enjoy the experience of connecting with our fellow Alumni through common stories and lots of laughter