The Uniform Shop staff provide excellent service to all Fahan families assisting with the fitting and purchasing of all uniform items. The shop stocks the latest Summer, Winter and sports uniforms for students in Pre-Kinder through to Year 12, as well as Fahan School bags and accessories. Fahan is proud to be a plastic bag free school and offers crested tote bags at a very reasonable price. There is also a clothing pool that offers a selection of second-hand uniforms for sale.
Back to School - 2021
Online uniform orders will resume from 24 January 2021, with the Uniform Shop open by appointment from 8:00am - 4:00pm from 25-29 January 2021 where fittings are required. Please click here for information on how to book your appointment.
Uniform Shop - Online Ordering
If your daughter is in the Junior School, any items purchased will be delivered to the classroom. If your daughter is in the Senior School, uniform items will be available for her to collect from the table in Reception. Please allow two days for the processing of your order. If a uniform fitting is required, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, if you wish to sell any current uniform items through the Clothing Pool, please complete a Clothing Pool form and include it with the items, which your daughter can leave at the School Office.
Returns/exchanges are accepted only for uniforms in new condition, with tags attached. Items that have been worn cannot be returned. There is no exchange or refund on second hand items.
Mrs Birgitta Browning
Food and Retail Services Manager
Telephone: +61 3 6225 1064
Indicative Uniform Information
Students are required to wear the correct full uniform when in public, travelling to and from School and at formal occasions.
Second Hand Uniforms
The Parents and Friends Association, both as a service to the school community and as a key fundraiser for the School, operate the Fahan School Second Hand Uniform Shop. All proceeds from the shop are returned to the school via the Parents and Friends Association. All items sold in the shop are accepted for second hand sale except socks.
If you wish to sell second hand items:
- Please ensure all items are washed/dry-cleaned and in good condition (no tears, stains, broken zips etc)
- Bring items into the uniform shop or office during opening hours and complete the required form containing your details.
- We will hold items on consignment for two years or until sold.
- After sale, the uniform shop will retain approximately one-quarter of the sale price as a management fee with the balance being paid by cheque, posted to your nominated address. All proceeds benefit the Fahan School Parents and Friends Association fundraising efforts.
- Please click here to download and complete the Clothing Pool Items for Resale form.