The Uniform Shop staff provide excellent service to all Fahan families assisting with the fitting and purchasing of all uniform items. The shop stocks the latest Summer, Winter and sports uniforms for students in Pre-Kinder through to Year 12, as well as Fahan School bags and accessories. Fahan is proud to be a plastic bag free school and offers crested tote bags at a very reasonable price. There is also a clothing pool that offers a selection of second-hand uniforms for sale.
Telephone: +61 3 6225 1064
Fax: +61 3 6225 1263
During School Term
- Monday: 8:30am – 12:30pm
- Tuesday: 8:30am – 9:30am / 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- Wednesday: CLOSED
- Thursday: 12:45pm – 4:00pm
- Friday: CLOSED
- School holidays: CLOSED
Back to School 2019
Appointments will be available on the following days prior to School commencing in 2019.
- Tuesday 29 January - 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Wednesday 30 January - 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Thursday 31 January - 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Friday 1 February 2019 - 8:00am - 4:00pm
The Shop will also be open on Monday 4 February from 8:00am - 4:00pm (no appointment necessary).
Please refer to the information attached on how to book your appointment.
You can purchase items by visiting, or phoning, the shop during opening hours. Purchases can be made by cash, cheque, credit card or EFTPOS. Students may also visit the shop during recess or lunch breaks.
Returns/exchanges are accepted only for uniforms in new condition, with tags attached. Items that have been worn cannot be returned. There is no exchange or refund on second hand items.
Indicative Uniform Information
Students are required to wear the correct full uniform when in public, travelling to and from School and at formal occasions.
Second Hand Uniforms
The Parents and Friends Association, both as a service to the school community and as a key fundraiser for the School, operate the Fahan School Second Hand Uniform Shop. All proceeds from the shop are returned to the school via the Parents and Friends Association. All items sold in the shop are accepted for second hand sale except socks.
If you wish to sell second hand items:
- Please ensure all items are washed/dry-cleaned and in good condition (no tears, stains, broken zips etc)
- Bring items into the uniform shop or office during opening hours and complete the required form containing your details.
- We will hold items on consignment for two years or until sold.
- After sale, the uniform shop will retain approximately one-quarter of the sale price as a management fee with the balance being paid by cheque, posted to your nominated address. All proceeds benefit the Fahan School Parents and Friends Association fundraising efforts.